A Happier You® is a seven-week, fully virtual, group wellness program that teaches participants evidence-based skills to increase positive thoughts, feelings, and actions in their lives.
Rooted in positive psychology, it introduces ways to integrate personal strengths, accomplishments, gratitude, kindness, love, positivity catching, and meaning into daily routines. We consider these the 7 Core Positivity Skill Areas.
Participants also learn how to use mindfulness to increase the effect of good events in their lives, and to more fully appreciate their unique strengths. Over seven weeks, they are introduced to a variety of exercises that guide them in applying the “spotlight” of their attention to strengthen their joy and meaning in everyday living.
Each of the seven weekly hour-long sessions allows group members to participate as much or as little as they like, through audio, video, and chat. They also receive access to our exclusive mobile app, an invitation to our 2000+ member global online community, and our monthly “best self” Up Side newsletter.
- 7 core evidence-based topics from the field of positive psychology, including strengths, gratitude, kindness, and positive event catching
- Fun, enjoyable weekly discussions where we encourage the social sparks of positivity
- Break-out components that allow small group discussion of our Core Positivity Practice Areas
- In-session mindfulness-based exercises
- Between-session activities (always optional) to strengthen positive attention
- Up to 100 participants per session (40-50 is desirable) done through Zoom
- Lifetime access to our mobile app and option to receive our monthly positivity newsletter
- Invitation to join A Happier You’s global online Facebook community (2000+ members)
What They're Saying
I feel like it helped me look at things in my life differently and with a more positive lens.
Being in ‘A Happier You’ has taught me how to make myself a priority and perform acts of kindness for myself.
When I start having negative thoughts about myself, I now stop and remind myself of the experiences that make me feel grateful and positive.
It helped me cope with the added stress of COVID-19.
I learned how to change my attitude to a more positive one, especially during a difficult time or during a bad day.
A Happier You® Makes Organizations Happier
Our program has a significant positive impact on participants’ sense of well-being, positivity, control over mood, and connection to others. One recent participant said, “It helped me better deal with the stresses of COVID-19.” Participants are also highly satisfied with how the program is run and the quality of the experience, with average ratings consistently in the 7 to 9 range on 10-point satisfaction scales.
Happiness Ambassadors: Building Positive Leadership Within Your Organization
Once a member of your organization completes A Happier You, they become “Happiness Ambassadors.” They are encouraged to model the skills learned and spark positivity in co-workers and in their clients. One of the research-based principles in our program is that happiness spreads. In this way, our program graduates can help you build a more robust positive culture in your organization that maintains a focus on nurturing self and others.
To learn how you can bring A Happier You to your organization, reach out to us through our contact form to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Glassman.